Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Masini & Tuning > MASINA MEA > HONDA - ACURA > Masina mea Honda - Acura

Old 27-10-13, 20:15   #136
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Default Re: '94 U.S. Civic EG (D15B7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebunul_89 View Post
So.. ur ready for the flash or.. ?
You mean like a reflash? On my ecu?
Comandantul Shake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-13, 21:25   #137
Nebunul_89

Stage 5

Member of:
[Honda]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comandantul Shake View Post
You mean like a reflash? On my ecu?
Yep
Nebunul_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-13, 17:51   #138
Cerby

Stage 1

Nice and clean ! I see you are from Naples, FL. Some of my relatives live there, and I visit them almost every summer. Small world huh? Maybe this year we can get togather for a few hours. It would be really nice to see all those projects live
Cerby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 05:08   #139
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Talking Re: '94 U.S. Civic EG (D15B7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
Nice and clean ! I see you are from Naples, FL. Some of my relatives live there, and I visit them almost every summer. Small world huh? Maybe this year we can get togather for a few hours. It would be really nice to see all those projects live
yeah man absolutely!!

perhaps you can private message me and maybe i know your relatives, i know quite a few romanian people here
Old 11-12-13, 05:36   #140
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Thumbs down Re: '94 U.S. Civic EG (D15B7)

Update: nu buna

my buddy with the garage that i was going to go into business with decided to loose his mind and bail out. which means he called me on a monday and told me i had to get my car out by this past weekend or it will be pushed outside or someone will just tow it to the impound lot if i dont.

so i'm REALLYY pissed off at him and it almost discouraged me to discontinue my project entirely. i had to first get the car driveable which mean undoing HOURS of work, removing new turbo, oil feed line, and oil return line had to be zip tied to a random clutch line thing, which i then drove the car 100+ miles with that hanging out in the open. Also the moron that bailed on me left 2 palets of bricks in the way of my car that i had to move by myself along with two 100 pound garbage cans full of concrete.

i also abandoned 2 full sets of black leather seats for my car because i just didn't have the room to bring them

So i get the car home and i was on the fence about abandoning my project the entire way home, its quite discouraging to spend HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of manpower and money into something only to be right back to square one, but then i realized...whats my hurry?? its my side project, and aside from everyone screwing me on the garage issue, all the other issues i was concerned with are now solved as far as my fear of the car being stolen and all my stupid neighbors complaining so i decided i'm not giving up and i have an entirely new battle plan.

the new turbo has been acquired but the problem i had was the idiots that made it have it clocked a certain way, and the wastegate actuator bracket was angled really hard, so once i clocked the compressor housing where i needed it, the actuator bracket threw the actuator connecting rod like 20 degrees off in the wrong direction, and i'm not about to bend that and try some ghetto crap.

so i bought a new wastegate actuator bracket that was flat from some performance shop in texas that sells them on ebay and aside from 1 of the holes not lining up correctly, with a little modification i made it work

almost.....

now i just need another clip-ring / snap ring to go on the this little shaft to make sure that the wastegate actuator rod doesn't ever pop off after i preload it, i set it up high on a shelf so that i wouldn't lose it at my "friends" shop (still really pissed at him right now, hard to call him a friend), and i ended up forgetting it there.

Old 11-12-13, 22:06   #141
Acc3l3ratoR
Oltcit Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[Oltcit]
[Honda]

that some bad luck for you!!!!
Acc3l3ratoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-13, 00:25   #142
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acc3l3ratoR View Post
that some bad luck for you!!!!
yeah its pretty gay, haven't spoken a word to one of my only/best friends in a while now, dont know when i will again.
Old 12-12-13, 23:45   #143
4cilinderlove

Stage 4

Cheer up dude, everything is gonna be fine.you dont have a deadline so its safe to take a breath.Will turn up good, be positive
4cilinderlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-13, 01:12   #144
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Arrow Re: '94 U.S. Civic EG (D15B7)

thanks for the encouragement everyone

found a clip for that, you can get a variety pack at an autopart store (dont bother with a hardware store), and there are two types: E-Clips or Cir-Clips. i actually used the E clip and it worked great, plus its actually much stronger than the one that came with it so that worked out

a little side project, my time clock was not in the car for a while because i broke the little plastic window trying to remove the oxidation on the plastic. i made my clock look really nice and clear but i'm a perfectionist and the crap on the glass drove me nuts, so i discovered how to get it off, but i was buffing way too hard and it snapped in half. so this time (courtesy of 95koupe - thanks for the new clock) i got the window of nicely by undoing the plastic welds with a soldering iron, then clean the glass up nicely, and reattached everything.

i might color the clock later so that its blue, but for right now i'm gonna leave it, because no matter what you do the letters shine through as white basically, and making it blue still only puts like a blue outter glow to the letters and doesn't look very clean to me, so i'll prob just leave it.
Old 16-12-13, 01:17   #145
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Arrow Re: '94 U.S. Civic EG (D15B7)

Also forgot to mention, i scored a RARE part in pretty good shape from another forum i moderate on. the guy gave me a special deal on it, and i totally forgot to mention it, but i'll have pics of it next update.....

stay tuned...
Old 02-01-14, 04:05   #146
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Unhappy Re: '94 U.S. Civic EG (D15B7)

salut frații mei

this will be my final update until who knows when

i have some serious major life changing problems going on, so i wont be on here for a while, i haven't completely abandoned my car but i've abandoned my turbo build for right now, already plugged oil return bung on oil pan and put stock manifold back on

but no worries fratii mei, i am the most hard core honda fanatic you've ever seen and i dont give up that easily

some of my goals for the future:

1. Fix life.
2. Get Passport.
3. Visit Romania, find new wife.
4. Drive new wife from Romania, in car.

Old 02-01-14, 11:04   #147
andi_cimpean

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comandantul Shake View Post
[...]

1. Fix life.
2. Get Passport.
3. Visit Romania, find new wife.
4. Drive new wife from Romania, in car.

Really?
You can't go wrong with our girls, having in mind that we have the most
beautiful girls on the planet (no BS), but why the long way?
You have only orcs there or what?

P.S. 4. - what car?

Happy new year!
Old 11-01-14, 21:42   #148
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Well, I've decided to keep the car for sure, and i've actually put alot of needed work into it due to the fact that it will now be my main method of transportation, my problems are still present and are going to cause me suffering for quite a while but i find working on my car very therapeutic and it really makes me feel better and help to cope among other things

Things i did:
  1. Wash Car? No, paint is too messed up, would be a waste of time, but RainX'd windows due to bad wipers and no money
  2. Cleaned and Vacuumed Interior
  3. Taillights are garbage and need to be replaced but again no money, so in the meantime i polished them up with some turtle wax buffing compound
  4. Installed AN10 cap on oil return fitting on oil pan so i can resume turbo build later if i want to without changing entire pan back to stock
  5. Installed restored time clock
  6. Buffed headlights and corners as well
  7. Removed old broken antenna and installed OEM Honda blockoff plate

New OEM H.O.P. center console

got a free time clock from a guy on my other forum who is also the one that hooked me up with the console for DIRT CHEAP compared to how much they go for now, tore the clock apart as you'll see from a previous post and cleaned and buffed everything and reinstalled

Removed Turbo Oil return line:

capped AN10 fitting and Loc-tite so that it wont come off

ripped out broken antenna (left most of it in the car car lol) and blocked off the hole with OEM H.O.P. blockoff plate

Old 16-01-14, 11:09   #149
Ionutej9

Stage 4

noutati ?
Ionutej9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-14, 13:02   #150
Comandantul Shake

Stage 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionutej9 View Post
noutati ?
Īmi pare rău

I have been busy and I had a REALLY bad day yesterday I promise ill respond to your question soon

- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -