also exista deja schita traseului ?
alte date (ora, taxe, reguli) ?

multumesc
jaffar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 11:12   #32
Anonymous

Stage 5

Default Vrem detalii

Da, vrem si noi noii veniti detalii despre cursa, schita traseu, taxe,.....,,.,.,.,,,,......,
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 11:44   #33
filimon

Stage 1

Member of:
[Insomnia]

mpa, if you read my previous reply it clearly states that we want to colaborate/work together with NSL and others. there is a rumor that we are trying to make legal racing and INSOMNIA event. this has to stop NOW, this is bullshit. we are just a club, we are not organizing anything for ourselves, we don't behave in a selfish manner. i agree with everyone that said we must stick together. we want to help out in organizing in the future if NSL&LR permits us. we will do anything we can to promote LR, make banners, posters, WHATEVER IT TAKES so more and more people are aware of this phenomenon. we are here to lend a helping hand if one is needed. ohh, there is not need to make blatant remarks about us or our cars, we are not showing off.
filimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 12:04   #34
mpa
Registered

Stage 5

Member of:
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

Ok thats fine with me and thank you for your reply!!
hOW can i get more Info on Insomnia???
mpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 12:44   #35
zetemte

Presedinte Insomnia Racing

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Insomnia]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

I will write a statement. But I will do this later. Cause there was a big missunderstaing. First someone will have to translate for me romanian posts, cause they are to complicated for my romanian language skills ...

From what I see, people made statements abuout us, what do we do and what do we plan, without asking us. That's why the whole conversation is all about ... First of all people think that we want to compete with NSL or LR Why we should do that ?!

I will write something longer, which will be translted to romanian, so everybody can understand.

Quote:
But dont try to make Legals an Insomnia Event cause that isnt acceptable
That was not what we wanted to do The only thing what we wanted (I said it before), is to help in some why PROMOTING Legal Racing. NOT Organazing anything. Anyway I thought that reaction will be a bit diffrent from the organizators ...

Quote:
Nu e loc mai draga Si daca va fii loc numai in tribuna pentru tine
Quote:
Legals are open 4 every one who has a car and the need 4speed
So who is right ?!

Portocala Mecanica
zetemte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 12:49   #36
mpa
Registered

Stage 5

Member of:
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

Ok if you want any text translated i can help you with that just pm it to me and i will pm the english version for you or romanian version if you want to post something!!!
ok>>>????
Old 17-02-04, 12:55   #37
Anonymous

Stage 5

Salut pe toata lumea... sper sa nu va suparati dar am sa scriu in Engleza ca in Romana imi vine cam greu sa ma exprim. Hey everyone! i'm new to this fourm and a new member of Insomnia Racing. First off, i still don't see where all this came from. Insomnia dosen't want to organize Legal Reacing... where did this idea even come from??? Even tho i haven't been apart of this club long all i can say is that Insomnia is more a less a group of friends that like to \"cruise\" and talk about cars.... is there a problem in this? Has no one else ever had a group of friends??? No one, is trying to take no one over...and defenitlly has no intent. NSL and LR has it's own thing that we \"support\", i still don't see a problem. HELLO!!! we are supporting you, not commin' against you?
Second, doesn't everyone that races in LS or streets in one way or another want to show off their car or skills??? Everyone that races does that!!!! that's why they come race .... to take out others with weaker cars!!! Some perfer hp while others perfer style! and about our \"CLOTHES\".... where did that come from???? I'm not even going to comment.
And as a last comment all i have to say is that we will not be the last car club that will ever be made, there will be many more... is this bad??? i deffenitlly don't think so..... \"Everyone always uses Fast and the Furious as a takeoff point for racing\" aside from fixing up the cars no one has picked up anything else from that movie... and what i mean by this is \"Did anyone see how many cars came to race???? Do you think they all belonged to one club???? Hell no!!! there so many clubs in California L.A, it would make your head spin.... and the coolest thing is that they are all FRIENDS\". Ofcourse they are rivals on the track, but off it they act like they were all best friends...eventho they meet up rarely. And this i know cause' i frequently go L.A! .... oohhhhhhhhh, i just got an idea.... this goes out to NSL and LR - remember in Fast and the Furious when they organized that outdoor overnight party???? Maybe somthing like this can be done? Just an idea for you guys! ...
Later,
and thanks for paying atention to my bable! Late!
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 12:57   #38
mpa
Registered

Stage 5

Member of:
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!
Old 17-02-04, 13:36   #39
jaffar

Stage 2

Default Re: Vrem detalii

Quote:
Originally Posted by \"Pasionat\"
Da, vrem si noi noii veniti detalii despre cursa, schita traseu, taxe,.....,,.,.,.,,,,......,
shi mai ales cind si cit avem voie sa ne dam pe traseu ca sa-l invatzam
jaffar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 17:00   #40
catalin rs4

Stage 5

mai naspa de mine ca eu nu prea stiu engleza....
catalin rs4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 19:32   #41
polifem

Vicepresedinte Insomnia Racing

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Insomnia]

Quote:
Originally Posted by \"mpa\"
The simple ideea is that if you consider Insomnia Racing as a club or grup that is ok and I can live with that but if you try to say that insomnia should Organize Legals in Romania that is just bull!!!
I have no problems with you showing off with your fancy cars and clothes and I belive we can just settle this on the tracks!!!
Stop any coments over anyone from NSL or any other member from this forum cause nobody likes it!!!
Legals are open 4 every one who has a car and the need 4speed
But dont try to make Legals an Insomnia Event cause that isnt acceptable!!
So please write on your banners and posters : INSOMNIA RACING CLUB
PARTICIPANTS ONLY or something like that!!
No offense & No problem!!!
__________________________________________________ _______

Maybe some day we could ride on the same road while hiting the gas: pedal to the metal!!!

I am not connected in any way to NSL but I felt I had to say something!!!
Intrebare ... cand ai scris post'ul asta erai HIGH ?????
Pe ce criterii scrii tu post'urile ... ???
nu inteleg ... serios ... unde ai vazut ca noi am atacat vre'un membru NSL ??? ...
Cine a zis ca noi vrem sa organizam LEGAL RACING ... niciodata nu s'a pus problema intre noi Insomnia Racing Club members de asha ceva ... noi de fiecare data ne'am vazut de treburile noastre ... ne'am intalnit intre noi ... just for chillin' and cruisin' ...

Sunt inka nedumerit de unde pana unde s'a ajuns la concluzia ca noi vrem sa RIVALIZAM cu NSL ??? ... Ok ... poate la LEGALELE ORGANIZATE DE CLUBUL SPORTIV LEGAL RACING ... acolo am putea rivaliza cu voi ... dar in alte circumstantze ... nu cred ... NSL are o vechime shi de la bun inceput am respectat chestia astta ... nu am facut niciodata remarci aiurea la adresa vre'unui membru NSL ... nu pt. ca nu am putea ... ci din RESPECT ... mpa ... daca shtii ce este !!!!
Tu nu aveai dreptul sa ne insulti prin postul tau!!! sincer ...

So please write on your banners and posters : INSOMNIA RACING CLUB
PARTICIPANTS ONLY or something like that!!

De unde pana unde venim noi cu Bannere??? ... de unde ti'a venit ideea asta ??? ... Probabil ... o sa ceri ca pe stikerele noastre de pe mashini sa scriem ca mpa e cel mai tare ??? sau ce ... ca nu inteleg ...

A fost o ofensa destyul de mare mpa ... mai ales ... ca ai fost \"out of line\" ... in toata chestia asta ...
Old 17-02-04, 19:41   #42
filimon

Stage 1

Member of:
[Insomnia]
Default hi

so there are no further misunderstandings. INSOMNIA wants to help out BY PROMOTING LR. thats it thanks for you time.
filimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 20:12   #43
pimp_lex

Stage 5

Member of:
[4Tuning International]

Ma intreb ce o sa iasa cand se vor crea mai multe cluburi/teamuri/crew-uri etc .......adica daca atunci cand sunt 2 mari si late, incep certuri copilaresti de genul asta ce-o sa fie cand sunt 5, 10....20 de cluburi ?
pimp_lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 20:55   #44
catalin rs4

Stage 5

map nu stiu de ce te bagi tu inseama asa aiurea...ceai vrut sa dovedesti ca sti sa scri in engleza??? pur si simplu ..numi place cand postezi doar asa aiurea ca sa te afli in seama ...sincer numiamintesc cand ai postat ultima oara ceva calumea...vezi si tu ca nui loc dar te bagi in seama .. vezi si tu pe viitor intai citeste ...inainte de a posta...deci pur si simplu ..nu vad nici un sens esti vreun membru NSL .sau?? daca baieti au ceva de zis intre ei ..stai linistit ca or sa raspunda ei..eu nu ma bag pur si simplu pt ca stiu ca nui treaba mea ..de ce?doar ca sa ma bag asa aiurea in seama ..nam nevoie..sunt sigur ca problema se ve rezolva..in curand intre NSL si insomnia racing.. peace la toata lumea..uite ca am invatat si eu ceva sa scriu pe engleza.. de acuma incolo voi posta doar in limba engleza..
catalin rs4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-04, 21:13   #45
Turbo110

Stage 5

Member of:
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]
Default \"D

Wena ghena sena mena fena drena sena ! Na ca m-am murdarit si eu un pic pe la guritza de engleza !
Nu au dece sa se certe INSOMNIA CU NSL pt ca INSOMNIA nu se ocupa cu organizarea de curse \"cred\" din cat ii cunosc eu pe baietzi !
Ei sunt doar niste prieteni care au frut sa isi fac unu club al lor ! Asa cum au \"X\" team din Cta !