Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > www.4tuning.ro > Despre 4Tuning.ro / Noutati / Sugestii / Reclamatii > Coltul Incepatorului

Coltul Incepatorului Cititi aici despre cum sa postati, inregistrati, cum sa faceti mail, sau intrebati despre orice nu va descurcati.

Old 21-02-11, 08:24   #1
misteroldschool

Stage 1

Default ajutor?

buna eu osa vin in romania asta vara si uncui mea osa ma cupara o masina (cred ca osa fie o dacia) am venit pe formul asta sa citesc si sa vad masinii si sa vad ce piese tuning pot sa gasesc. eu vrau sa fac niste posturii dar nu pot ca nu stiu limba asa de bine, im trebuie cineva care poate sa vorbeste englesa si romaneste

hello everyone, im comming to Romania this summer and my uncle will be buying me a dacia hopefully before i get there. here at home iv got 2 cars and a motorcycle and i like working on all of them, mostly tuning them for the track (suspension, brakes, engine work, etc...) or even just replacing old worn out parts, iv joined this forum to hopefully learn more about dacias and what aftermarket parts i can get to be able to fix up the dacia i get. i posted one new topic and was made fun of immediately because i spelled things wrong and my grammar was off. i want to make a new thread every now and then and i want it to be understandable, can someone help me with that? send a pm if you can

greatly appreciated
misteroldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-11, 21:49   #2
julaikos
Oltcit Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[Oltcit]
[4Rally]
Default Re: ajutor?

If you can say where in Romania is your uncle maybe someone from thta area can help you
If you have enough money you can find/adapt almost anything to the DACIA

Turbos make torque and torque makes fun!
julaikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-11, 23:04   #3
misteroldschool

Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by julaikos View Post
If you can say where in Romania is your uncle maybe someone from thta area can help you
If you have enough money you can find/adapt almost anything to the DACIA
bucuresti/mogosoaia

haha ya but just cause something can be adapted doesn't mean it should be, id like to use parts made for dacias rather than fabricate them
Old 21-02-11, 23:57   #4
julaikos
Oltcit Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[Oltcit]
[4Rally]

cat timp stai in tara?sau te muti definitiv?
julaikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-11, 01:17   #5
misteroldschool

Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by julaikos View Post
cat timp stai in tara?sau te muti definitiv?
vin in iulie si stau 3 luni, dupa 3 luni osa vedem daca stau difinitive sau plec
- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -