Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Masini & Tuning > MASINA MEA > BMW > Piese BMW de vanzare

Old 05-08-15, 08:35   #1
bmwestfor
Banned

Stock

Default BMW E36 Adjustable Pillow Ball Front Coilover Shock Strut Camber Plate

This information applies to all E36 chassis. i've recently started autocrossing and I want to get better, go faster, improve my times. My current suspension setup is Koni Yellow Sport shocks and strut inserts and H&R Sport Springs. I have the stock sway bars and OEM bushing all around. I'm also running 17" Star Specs. I know that getting camber plates will help in my cornering by giving more surface area of the tire to meet the road. I've found the following brands of cambers: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RYGNJ38

Fit for: BMW 3 Series (E36) 1991-1998 Europe / BMW 3 Series (E36) 1992-1999 US & Canada; Fit models: 318i, 318is, 318ic, 323i, 323ic, 323is, 325i, 325is, 325ic, 328i, 328is, 328ic, M3;
Adjustable Range: +- 3 Degree; Quantity: 1 pair (2 Pieces); Adjustable Timing Mark: Yes; Top Mount: Pillow Ball Top Mount; Color: Orange; Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect; Condition: Brand New
Note: These camber plates do not fit OEM stock springs. They fit coilover spring only
Super strong and significant improvement for drifting cars, Large range of adjustment while still allowing caster and camber to be adjusted from the top without cutting the strut tower, Maintain proper strut angle at any position by not pre-setting the angle, Minimize noise associated with the urethane bushing
maXpeedingrods is also known as Maxspeedingrods

Thanks in advance.
bmwestfor is offline   Reply With Quote

- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -