Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Comunitati 4tuning locale > Comunitati locale si internationale 4Tuning > Timisoara

Old 13-01-13, 01:29   #541
florin_cars
Old School Cars

Stage 5

Member of:
[FORD]
[Old School Cars]
[BMW]
[MERCEDES]
Default Re: Cafeneaua timişorenilor - locul discuţiilor de orice fel

suna-ma si iti dau mesterul meu, dar nu in tm
florin_cars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-13, 06:54   #542
soosy

Stage 5

Member of:
[AUDI]
[VW]

Quote:
Originally Posted by florin_cars View Post
suna-ma si iti dau mesterul meu, dar nu in tm
ok
hai ca ne auzim cand ma intorc...o sa plec penru cateva zile dar revin,si tot asa
o zi faina
soosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-13, 20:22   #543
Aur

Stage 4

bmwblog.com/2011/09/13/i%E2%80%99m-not-a-poser-i-just-fake-a-lot/
Quote:
The year was 2007 and it was a hot July afternoon. I was in Romania on a road trip with my wife and three other good friends who decided to tag along. As the driver, I had at my disposal a silver, four-door Ford Focus…which was rented. It wasn’t fast, but it did the job well and I was happy it was a manual and packed A/C. At one point in our trip, we stopped for fuel in the south-western city of Timisoara. This is where our story gets interesting.

While there, I fueled the Focus and then parked it in order to pay a visit to the mini market and purchase some treats as well as refreshments for the road. Walking towards the shop, I spotted a yellow Lamborghini Gallardo. I was 100% sure it was a Lamborghini Gallardo just as I am 100% sure that water is wet, pancakes are delicious and adding lightness in automobile construction is awesome. Also, since the year was 2007 and the Lambo wasn’t a Superleggera , (taking into consideration it might be a 2003-2007 model year) it must have been running the 5.0 V-10 and not the 5.2 V-10 which meant at best it was pushing out 513HP and worst case 493HP.

Walking up to the car I see the door open with the driver inside, texting. I was hoping to engage in some car talk with a fellow auto enthusiast, share some stories and then part ways. See, I am of the belief that all car enthusiasts are made equal and that it doesn’t matter whether you drive a raging Reventon or a Reliant Robin. One can respect each other’s tastes and opinions in cars, much the same way we can respect tastes and opinions in music that differ from our own. Back to the main subject. Here’s how it went down:

Me: Very nice Gallardo!
As Of Yet Unnamed Type Of Auto Enthusiast: Thanks.

Me: The V-10 must sound like a dream.
As Of Yet Unnamed Type Of Auto Enthusiast: It’s not a V-10 it’s a V-12.

Me: …..
As Of Yet Unnamed Type Of Auto Enthusiast: …..

Now, how many of you are feeling that “irked” sensation that I was talking about earlier? The one where you sense that the force has been disturbed and that somewhere in Sant’Agata Bolognese Italy the spirit of Ferruccio is screaming “No, no, no! Perché? Questo non è possibile!”

I know that there are individuals out there than can afford to purchase supercars knowing little to nothing about them. This driver however, I’m sure, knew the difference between what engine his Gallardo had and the engine that the Murcielago comes with. I’ve talked with people who genuinely had no idea of the numbers, figures or performance their cars were capable of. They bought them because they were pretty, expensive and hot and when asked about particulars they will honestly reply with “No idea, but it screams like thunder and goes like a jet when I mash the gas pedal.” I respect honesty.

However, just so I’m perfectly clear, what I just described above does NOT apply to everyone who owns a supercar. I have many friends and have spoken with many owners of high performance vehicles who are some of the most knowledgeable car people on earth.

So now, we are left with the following question: Why do people blatantly feel the need to be dishonest with their cars? Why do people feel the need to re-badge their vehicles and slap on ///M badges and AMG stickers?

It’s now your time to share your poser stories and perhaps your theories on why it is that posers do what they do. And while you’re at it, come up with a designation for the As Of Yet Unnamed Type Of Auto Enthusiast that I described above!
Aur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-13, 12:52   #544
florin_cars
Old School Cars

Stage 5

Member of:
[FORD]
[Old School Cars]
[BMW]
[MERCEDES]

e posibil sa fi fost tigan proprietarul, pt ca singurul Lambo galben din TM, care a salasuit mai mult pe aici, apartine unor tigani, ce vin vara in vizita la o vila din zona centrala a orasului.
Iar daca era respectiva masina, se subintelege de ce avea V12
Old 28-01-13, 11:37   #545
aliyn21

Stage 4

salut
spuneti-mi si mie magazine de piese auto in timisoara,as vrea o pompa de apa pentru mazda 323f ba
aliyn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-13, 17:26   #546
ovidiu89
VW Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[VW]
[RENAULT]

intra http://www.promotortm.ro/
ovidiu89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-13, 22:39   #547
Cristi B.

Stage 5

Stiti un loc unde pot repara o fisura la galeria de evacuare?
Cristi B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-13, 08:50   #548
soosy

Stage 5

Member of:
[AUDI]
[VW]

la noi in oras unde se poate lua vopsea dupa anumit cod(nu neaparat spray...ba chiar in forma normala)

si daca stie careva aprox cata vopsea este nevoie pentru a vopsit miezul la 4 jante(doar miezul) ~17-18r

Vand Wv Vento 1.9tdi !!
http://volkswagen.anunturi-auto.4tun...0-9975240.html
Old 30-03-13, 19:08   #549
adrianpaul

Stage 4

la orice reprezentanta de exemplu....
adrianpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-13, 22:49   #550
florin_cars
Old School Cars

Stage 5

Member of:
[FORD]
[Old School Cars]
[BMW]
[MERCEDES]

vezi si pe Buziasului, venind dinspre Eroilor spre AEM, treci de RATT, statia ITP Getax si cum se termina acea casa lunga vei gasi un magazin de vopseluri auto.

Iti prepara pe loc dupa cod sau pe baza culorii alese de tine din paleta magazinului. Preturi bune si accesorii de vopsit.
Old 31-03-13, 08:52   #551
soosy

Stage 5

Member of:
[AUDI]
[VW]

Quote:
Originally Posted by florin_cars View Post
vezi si pe Buziasului, venind dinspre Eroilor spre AEM, treci de RATT, statia ITP Getax si cum se termina acea casa lunga vei gasi un magazin de vopseluri auto.

Iti prepara pe loc dupa cod sau pe baza culorii alese de tine din paleta magazinului. Preturi bune si accesorii de vopsit.
multam...chiar imi este si la indemana
Old 01-04-13, 11:06   #552
florin_cars
Old School Cars

Stage 5

Member of:
[FORD]
[Old School Cars]
[BMW]
[MERCEDES]

sa-ti fie de folos
Old 10-04-13, 14:25   #553
alynex
Colectionar Machete

Stage 5

Member of:
[Colectionar Machete]
[BMW]

Este cineva aici, sau stici udneva un service ok, unde sa-mi schimba sonda lambda si sa imi dea foie de service?Si undeva unde sa nu-mi ceara 100lei pentru un amarat de schimb...
Old 10-04-13, 20:57   #554
Cristi B.

Stage 5

E atat de simplu sa schimbi sonda lambda...
Nu ai pe nimeni cu garaj+groapa?
Cristi B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-13, 21:09   #555
ovidiu89
VW Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[VW]
[RENAULT]

Unde as putea sa schimb si eu flansele la un clio 3? chestia e ca e cam joasa si am susp reglabila pe ea
ovidiu89 is offline   Reply With Quote
- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -