Forum 4Tuning

Forum 4Tuning (https://forum.4tuning.ro/)
-   4Tuning International (https://forum.4tuning.ro/230-4tuning-international.html)
-   -   Topic for English speaking International users (https://forum.4tuning.ro/230-4tuning-international/24882-topic-for-english-speaking-international-users.html)

BogdanNZ 08-10-06 03:11

Topic for English speaking International users

Our small, but growing community would not be truly International if we didn't give users who don't speak romanian, a chance to share their ideas, thoughts and comments on this passion for cars and tuning we all share.
So please, whomever you are, feel free to use this topic and don't hesistate to get in touch with our small community of petrolheads! :-P

CJ-01-WOB 08-10-06 18:48

Re: Topic for English speaking International users

This is a very wellcome and bright idea !
thanx BogdanNZ for your interest
it will take maybe a while before some actual foreign lad will show some interest in ''romanian tuning'' but this will be a place as well for everybody to practice their english skills and knowledge !
so .. as bogdan was saying .. petrolheads UNITE :)) and fell free to give your opinions!!!

f1anatic 10-10-06 02:58

I have a hard time speaking English. Could we please stick to Engrish or Romglish ?

draculas 11-10-06 10:25

i`m so curious when a english speaker will be here to post

BogdanNZ 11-10-06 13:26

Besides the point...We can at least try ;)

CJ-01-WOB 11-10-06 18:48

Draculas please read the topik's rules!!
English only , even if it's just Chattin'
next time i'll kick your aRse :)

pimp_lex 11-10-06 20:12

do new-zeelanders use words like "mate", "lad" etc? :D

What's the name of local NZ beer?

and Final question:

Who here has seen the Ali G show(s) and his movie, Ali G in da house?

I'm a HUGE fan, i find he's extremely funny especially since he speaks in some kind of brittish slang!

I also can't wait for the beginning of november when Borat the movie is coming out! Whoever hasn't seen the trailer yet, you should get at it ASAP (search on youtube), especially since it was filmed in Romania!

Keep it real!

CJ-01-WOB 11-10-06 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimp_lex (Post 582907)
do new-zeelanders use words like "mate", "lad" etc? :D

and Final question:

Who here has seen the Ali G show(s) and his movie, Ali G in da house?
I'm a HUGE fan, i find he's extremely funny especially since he speaks in some kind of brittish slang!
I also can't wait for the beginning of november when Borat the movie is coming out! Whoever hasn't seen the trailer yet, you should get at it ASAP (search on youtube), especially since it was filmed in Romania!

this chap really is funny lads!:)

waching ALi G (in the house) (the show has exact name) when i can .. that guy is NUTS !!!!
non stop laugh

now pimpy.. the movie BORAT !
seen the comercial when i went to see f@kin' DIRTY SANCEZ (sick bastards)
was filmed in romania but i'm not happy with the fact that he says he is in khazakstan and films fokin gipsy's and that sort of romanian trouble .. but still is hillarious and i will go to see him after 3.11.06!

cheers mates :)

pimp_lex 11-10-06 22:38

i like Ali G so much i actually bought his dvd's, season 1 and 2, the show is called Da Ali G show.

Well, i don;t mind he filmed in Romania with all the gypsies as long as he doesn;t actually say it's Romania :D. I'm sure the Kazahstan countryside isn;t far from that though, they probably just have a Lada being pulled by horses, instead of a Dacia

Chinkuy!

BogdanNZ 12-10-06 02:24

Quote:

do new-zeelanders use words like "mate", "lad" etc?
Yes mate' ;). Lad on the other hand is not and is mainly used in the UK and Ireland...the Irish Lad can confirm this ;)
Quote:

The most "local" beer for the Auckland region is called Lion Red.It's kind of got the same taste as a Heineken but with somewhat less alcohol and more water...But from my point of view the best NZ beer, is Speights, which is more local to the South Island and has a long tradition here.It is a black ale, although they still call it beer here, very similar to Guinness but not as good as Guinness...8)
ALIiiiiiiiiiiiii GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!:-P :lol: :o
I was actually in the UK whilst the whole Ali G phenomenon started.I remember I used to gather up with my mates there after school and talk about Ali G episodes -wicked Boyakasha :D.It was so massive back then(about 5-6 years ago) that people actually started talking like him, wearing the same type of clothes and behaving like him...awwwwww those were the days! :(
I've seen ALL of the episodes, including the movies and the ones he did in the US...The guy's a genius no doubt about it.
Max respect for all da Ali G fans out there...
"Is it 'cos I is black?" lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :lol:

pimp_lex 12-10-06 03:36

i dunno why but i really don't like Guinness. the only black ale i like is Amstel and our own Silva. Molson used to make a balck ale beer to that was amazing but they took off the market, i guess it wasn't succesfull.
I never saw any NZ beer for sale here, i;d like to try it. The only thing from Oceania is Foster's.

I haven't seen all the episodes he did in the UK, i saw some of them and they're funny too but i dunno why they're not on any dvd for sale.

I has a dream: of little black girls and little white girls ..... playin wit each other!
big up yourself! safe

BogdanNZ 12-10-06 04:16

:D So you've only seen the US episodes???
The real old-school ones are the original UK ones...and are probably harder to get over there...try the net...even places like youtube might have some...
Beer-wise, I expect you wouldn't be able to get any NZ beers over there as most are made for the local and AUZ markets...and would probably not be able to compete in such a large and competitive market as Canada or the US

pimp_lex 12-10-06 07:24

they p[robably could if priced right but usually all imported beers here cost an arm and a leg :(

I've seen a few UK episodes on youtube, but i'm sure there's more. I'm gonna try to find all of them and watch.....

In Romania nobody knew about Ali G, i asked this summer a few of my buddies there but they had no clue.....

draculas 12-10-06 09:14

i got ursus here :) 1,60$ a bottle and romanina vine :) lacrima lu ovidiu, grasa di cotnari

BogdanNZ 13-10-06 04:00

Whoa...Ursus :shock:
I can only get Murfatlar wines here, but no beers...sometimes I miss sipping an Ursus or a Silva...:sad: