Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Masini & Tuning > MASINA MEA > BMW > Masina mea BMW Seria 3

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-10, 13:24   #751
Bogdan_mb

Stage 5

Member of:
[MERCEDES]
Default Re: E92 - 325 - DJ 89 SMY - New car

este oribila, nu urata. Ma mir ca nu am vazut-o pana acum

Nu stiu ce i-a apucat pe toti colantarea asta mata, sunt foarte putine culori care merg si depinde si de aspectul general al masinii.
Old 01-07-10, 13:33   #752
Smiley89

Stage 5

Member of:
[Unknown Racers]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogdan_mb View Post

Nu stiu ce i-a apucat pe toti colantarea asta mata, sunt foarte putine culori care merg si depinde si de aspectul general al masinii.
vestea proasta e ca nu e colantata,e chiar vopsita)
Old 01-07-10, 17:42   #753
Oxide

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogdan_mb View Post

Lasa ca l-am vazut eu.
La fel cum zice si Smiley , e vopsita nu colantata.E tractor rau , stopurile oribile , iar modul in care a continuat cu partea neagra in spate e total lipsit gust.

Old 01-07-10, 17:59   #754
Smiley89

Stage 5

Member of:
[Unknown Racers]

in legatura cu mailurile dp mobile ) mai primii unu azi ,
Hello,
I am in receipt of your email as regards to your car details and I want to reassure you that I will purchase your car at the given price. However, you will have to remove your car advert and wait for my arrival for payment.

My name is Richard christian an American soldier serving in the Military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq. As you know, we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombings. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for gradual troop withdrawal process in Iraq, I have been redeployed to come and work in Europe on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) soon. My redeployment process is currently on course and will take effect soon.

Without mincing words, I would want to confide in you that I have in my possession the sum of $17,500,000 which was recovered from a mansion belonging to one of Sadam Hussein’s men who was a crude oil exporter here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I have this money stored somewhere in an abandoned mine in Baghdad waiting for a moment like this to put the money in good use with the help of a reputable and sincere person for investment purposes. This is the reason for contacting you.

I am ready to compensate you with 20% of the funds. The only thing I require from you is just for you to help me move the funds out of Iraq because Iraq is a war zone. I have mapped out a strategy of using diplomatic means to move the money out of Iraq to you country as I shall inform the diplomat that the box contains your personal research materials. If you are interested I will send you the full details. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including the following information such as (1) Your full names (2) Your full address (3) Your Direct Telephone number.

Regards
Richard christian
Old 01-07-10, 20:25   #755
GJ 64 GAB

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Hyundai]
[Opel]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley89 View Post
Hello,
I am in receipt of your email as regards to your car details and I want to reassure you that I will purchase your car at the given price. However, you will have to remove your car advert and wait for my arrival for payment.

My name is Richard christian an American soldier serving in the Military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq. As you know, we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombings. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for gradual troop withdrawal process in Iraq, I have been redeployed to come and work in Europe on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) soon. My redeployment process is currently on course and will take effect soon.

Without mincing words, I would want to confide in you that I have in my possession the sum of $17,500,000 which was recovered from a mansion belonging to one of Sadam Hussein’s men who was a crude oil exporter here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I have this money stored somewhere in an abandoned mine in Baghdad waiting for a moment like this to put the money in good use with the help of a reputable and sincere person for investment purposes. This is the reason for contacting you.

I am ready to compensate you with 20% of the funds. The only thing I require from you is just for you to help me move the funds out of Iraq because Iraq is a war zone. I have mapped out a strategy of using diplomatic means to move the money out of Iraq to you country as I shall inform the diplomat that the box contains your personal research materials. If you are interested I will send you the full details. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including the following information such as (1) Your full names (2) Your full address (3) Your Direct Telephone number.

Regards
Richard christian
Smiley ai un lipici fantastic la din ăştia !
Old 02-07-10, 13:01   #756
Smiley89

Stage 5

Member of:
[Unknown Racers]

da) , i`am trimis aluia din cehia mesaj ca faza cu fila cec e mult prea riscanta,cum zicea el in mail,si i`am zis daca poate sa trimita banii intr`un cont gol deschis in craiova de mine si imi dadu mail inapoi
Hello,
thanks for e mail,am much interested in buy your account,once we concluded the payment then i will send my services/shipping company,the services agent will services the car before shipping the Hongkong. please send your account details to enable me forward your account to my account in Dubai . am waiting for your urgent response asp.
best regards,
si asa cu banii trimisi in cont direct poate fi riscant?nu se poate face o verificare la banca cand ajung banii sa aflu daca se pot ridica sau sa nu fie alta smecherie
Old 02-07-10, 18:59   #757
Bogdan_mb

Stage 5

Member of:
[MERCEDES]

Deci un ceh vrea sa cumpere o masina din Romania si sa o plateasca din Dubai, ca sa o trimita dupa aceea in Hong Kong ? Stai linistit e vreun vâlcean cu imaginatie bogata.

Ai grija la plati direct in cont, poate respectivul are acces la contul altcuiva, iti face tie plata si in scurt timp ramai si fara bani si fara masina.
Old 02-07-10, 19:04   #758
Cataaa_

Stage 5

Member of:
[VW]
[Nissan]

I tarzan , buy car for jungle . Pay in bananas .

Specimeneee ))
Old 02-07-10, 19:11   #759
Smiley89

Stage 5

Member of:
[Unknown Racers]

=))))))))da,si inainte zicea ca lucreaza in londra la o banca
Old 02-07-10, 19:34   #760
Scricy HKS
Peugeot Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[PEUGEOT]

Quote:
Hello,

Regards
Richard christian
asta lam primit si eu pe mail au imaginatie bogata astia
Old 03-07-10, 11:05   #761
BH 07 MDF

Stage 5

Member of:
[VW]
[SKODA]
[Toyota]
[2 Roti]

Eu de fiecare data cand am postat un anunt pe mobile am primit zeci de astfel de mailuri.E teapa curata,nu-ti bate capul.
Old 06-07-10, 16:35   #762
Smiley89

Stage 5

Member of:
[Unknown Racers]

stie cineva cu ce se curatza urmele de la gaze si gongi ?) am vazut ca dupa ce spal masina mai raman pe bara din fatza urme asa mici,cand mai plec si ma intorc de la bucuresti e plina numai de insecte
Old 06-07-10, 18:47   #763
myky99

Stage 5

Member of:
[Opel]
[BMW]

Quote:
stie cineva cu ce se curatza urmele de la gaze si gongi ?) am vazut ca dupa ce spal masina mai raman pe bara din fatza urme asa mici,cand mai plec si ma intorc de la bucuresti e plina numai de insecte
vezi la spalatorie ..au o solutie .indeparteaza tot ...mie cel putin tot timpul mi-au dat si nu a ramas nimic ( o spalam in cv9 , la transformatoare acolo , acum tre' sa caut alta spalatorie ca acolo nu mai pot sa mai intru=) )
Old 08-07-10, 16:09   #764
Smiley89

Stage 5

Member of:
[Unknown Racers]

app,cand am fost la bucuresti acuma in weekend la real pallady am vazut exact in fatza acolo la intrarea spectatorilor parcat un bmw seria 3 rosu modelu ca al meu,facut super super smecher,cu prize de aer pe capota cu praguri cu spatele de M , nu cred ca era M,avea un kit super smecher, si daca nu ma insel avea jantele asa ca astea din poza,are cumva cineva din greseala prin calculator o poza cu masina?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Geneva-2010-Hamann-Tycoon-EVO-M-Puternic-ca-Lambo.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	192.0 KB
ID:	1559019  
Old 08-07-10, 17:04   #765
gelu_r

Stage 5

nu e M il stiu si eu , dar e superb.
- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -