Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > AUTO COMERCIAL > Bazar CAR AUDIO > HU - CD Playere / MP3

HU - CD Playere / MP3 Head Unit, HU, CD Playere MP3, MP3 Player Auto, Casetofoane Auto, Radio CD Player, audio

Old 29-05-12, 19:02   #16
imfarzeena

Stock

Default Re: Pioneer USA->Euro radio FM tuning step solution

hi amonev,

i am from mauritius. i have bought a pioneer unit
Pioneer AVH-P2400BT 5.8" Touchscreen DVD/USB/MP3 Receiver... from the usa...now here in mauritius the frequencies are even mostly while the unit step 0.2 mhz...can you please help me out in making my unit able to display even or European frequencies....thank you

waiting for your reply

regards

imfarzeena
imfarzeena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-12, 19:42   #17
varian

Stock

Hi,

Just bought a Pioneer 80prs in the US and it does not have option to change the tuner step to EU.

Can this model be fixed?

Thanks.
varian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-12, 12:27   #18
Alex AA

Stock

Red face Re: Pioneer USA->Euro radio FM tuning step solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by varian View Post
Hi,

Just bought a Pioneer 80prs in the US and it does not have option to change the tuner step to EU.

Can this model be fixed?

Thanks.
Same issue, had you found way to do this ?
Alex AA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-12, 00:15   #19
ToyotaSienna

Stock

Hello!

I have a PIONEER unit: DEH-M8497. I would like to know if it is possible to solve the FM tunning step for this case.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonev View Post
Hello!

I offer you a solution for modding FM radio tuning step from USA to Europe ,models of American Pioneer and Pioneer Premier CD headunits so you can listen radio stations on all frequencies.

ps - on some models there is a option to activate : hi-volt RCA preout, 3 way network mode, wired remote control.

There are few models that don't support modding, so please if you are interested, write me a private message with the model you want. I'll reply to you is it possible to mod the exact model and what's the price.

Best regards.
ToyotaSienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-12, 16:22   #20
DuDo

Stock

Quote:
Hello!

I offer you a solution for modding FM radio tuning step from USA to Europe ,models of American Pioneer and Pioneer Premier CD headunits so you can listen radio stations on all frequencies.

ps - on some models there is a option to activate : hi-volt RCA preout, 3 way network mode, wired remote control.

There are few models that don't support modding, so please if you are interested, write me a private message with the model you want. I'll reply to you is it possible to mod the exact model and what's the price.

Best regards.
Hi Dear,
I bought Pioneer DEH-X6500BT from USA and need change frequency tuning to Europe. I kindly ask you to help me in this situation.
DuDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-13, 09:31   #21
amonev

Stage 2

Hi, sorry for the delay answer. I have bad news. I don't know a solution for models after DEH-P880RS and new ones /DVD especially and USB/SD readers/

If someone find a service manual /on PDF/ for the exact model, I can look at it to see if it's possible /it's written in the manual like shematic/, but I don't have them for the new models.

Search the net for the service manual, and write me a PM to look at it and help if I can.

Best regards.
amonev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-13, 17:53   #22
lindes

Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuDo View Post
Hi Dear,
I bought Pioneer DEH-X6500BT from USA and need change frequency tuning to Europe. I kindly ask you to help me in this situation.

Hi amonev

I am in the same boat as DuDo and i live in South Africa!
Below is a link for the manual for the DEH-x6500BT

Any help will be appreciated!

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchf...130X6500BT.PDF
lindes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-13, 00:41   #23
bassa3

Stock

Hi , can any one help,i brought a DEH 80PRS off ebay USA .
I would like to know if any body would know how to change the FM tuning step to 100kHz
Thanks Barry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bassa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-13, 05:15   #24
bbb1

Stock

Hi amonev

I bought a Pioneer DEH-P9400BH headunit from the US and want to change the tuner stepping to Euro as well. Are you able to offer any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
bbb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-14, 11:27   #25
Alex AA

Stock

Post Re: Pioneer USA->Euro radio FM tuning step solution

Quote:
Hi, sorry for the delay answer. I have bad news. I don't know a solution for models after DEH-P880RS and new ones /DVD especially and USB/SD readers/

If someone find a service manual /on PDF/ for the exact model, I can look at it to see if it's possible /it's written in the manual like shematic/, but I don't have them for the new models.

Search the net for the service manual, and write me a PM to look at it and help if I can.

Best regards.
Sent you link to schema in PM
Alex AA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-14, 13:25   #26
amonev

Stage 2

I have just seen the document, but I don't know is it possible to change FM step at all. There are so many differences between the US/EU model even at system microcontroller /I'm at the same situation because I have DEH-P980BT and there is no way to change the tune step/

Sorry
amonev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-17, 00:31   #27
girinet

Stock

Dear sir
i recently bought an Pioneer avh-4200nex radio
from u.s my issue is it cannot tune other country
frequencies only odd once
if there any way you can make it tune all the
frequencies on every 0.5mhz steps