Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Car-Audio, Multimedia & GPS > Competitii Car-Audio > SPL (Presiune Sonora)

Old 21-11-05, 12:08   #1
BASU

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Observator 4tuning]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]
Default Brown Noise 22.275hz

The effect on humans of sound is variable on person to person but in general, the effects happen at around the same pitch and frequency. Your body fat, density of muscle will all play a part in how sound resonance can affect you. Underground caves conduit low frequencies, sub carrier waves and they affect the brain. It makes your head contents resonate the same as the glass. This produces paranoia, feelings of not being alone, ghost activity, hallucinations, impaired vision to name but a few. The darker it is, the more these effects take precedence. Simply put, if you don’t occupy air with light waves, the sound waves can take over, it travels faster and further. Ever notice how things always seem louder at night?

Well the best wave of all on a human is a brown wave, 22.275Hz at 30Db. It makes your colon resonate! That is only fair to say, makes your rectum open up and empty. Now I’ve never tried this, and no matter how many times I have asked no one EVER volunteers to test it. So if any of you manage to test it on anyone, please let me know the results. I’m really interested in knowing what reaction it has. Please don’t send pictures!!

am scris cu rosu ce ne intereseaza
chiar ma fost socat cand am auzit de chestia asta...
personal nu cred k este posibil...
am testat mai multe frecvente ( mult inainte sa aflu de Brown Noise )
si perosnal nu cred... in afara de dureri de cap si ameteli temporare ))
It makes your colon resonate
?? wtf?
care ati mai auzit de el?
care ati testat? 22.275hz? )))))
astept pareri
BASU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-05, 12:21   #2
cls21b_EVO

Stage 5

A fost un test deja pe Discovery Channel la Mith Bussters.
Testul a fost efectuat afara ....intre vreo 9 boxe de discoteca...(vreo 150 db produceau in total )....dar rezultatul a fost negativ.
cls21b_EVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-05, 12:31   #3
basic
Competitor CNCA

Stage 5

Member of:
[Competitor CNCA]

http://www.meyersound.com.au/brownnote.shtm
basic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-05, 12:36   #4
BASU

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Observator 4tuning]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

stiu ca a fost negativ... a fost testul facut si la Brainiac .. acolo insa nu am vazut rezultatul... si semnalul a fost transmis pe post ) pacat ca nu am fost pe faza )))))))
am gasit ceva pe net... nu sunt sigur ca asta este frecventa... dar uite o monstra \\/ :P
Attached Files
File Type: rar brownnoise_325.rar (64.7 KB, 879 views)
Old 21-11-05, 14:13   #5
Swat-Cat

Stage 5

Member of:
[SEAT]

nu stiu daca exista o frecventa anume pt ***....dar eu am stat pe un tub de bass data la maxi..(tubul de bass e ff de ***...si vibreaza in draci)....mie chiar imi venea sa ma k-c ....cred ca daca nu puteam sa mai tin pe mine si statea pe tub poate reuseam sa ma murdaresc.....

ideea e sa ai ceva in tine ca sa fie adevarata treaba
Old 28-11-05, 16:35   #6
BASU

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Observator 4tuning]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

nu se stie mai mult?
nu a mai aflat nimeni nimic?
Old 23-12-05, 22:06   #7
Nautilus

Stage 5

Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by \"BASU\"
nu se stie mai mult?
nu a mai aflat nimeni nimic?
Nu chiar despre \"brown noise\", dar....

Frecventele in jur de 8 Hz produc efectele de mai sus: \"It makes your head contents resonate the same as the glass. This produces paranoia, feelings of not being alone, ghost activity, hallucinations, impaired vision to name but a few.\" Nu numai cand a de-a face cu o unda sonora, ci cuu orice se apropie de frecventa specifica unui creier uman. Pilotii de elicoptere care zboara cu soarele in fatza au avut probleme uneori datorita efectului stroboscopic al luminii intrerupta de palele rotorului.

Frecventele in jur de 14 Hz produc o stare de neliniste nervoasa de nestapanit. La 12 Hz(frecventa valurilor in prag de furtuna) se produce raul de mare.

E greu de crezut ca poti scoate astfel de frecvente cu orice fel de difuzor portabil/capabil de a fi montat pe masina...

~Nautilus
Nautilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-07, 00:26   #8
caganeira

Stock

Default Re: Brown Noise 22.275hz. Sorry! But: IT DOES WORK!

There has been debate on a certain audio frequency of a subsonic nature. It is commonly known as the “brown note” or a mean frequency of 22.275Hz. There has been speculation that it causes bowel incontinence in those who are exposed to this frequency at about 30+db. I have had my serious doubts myself. Even online there is only one actual download where one can actually listen to this frequency. It was of such poor quality, that I had picked up a lower frequency of 5 Hz. instead. (It sounded like a marine diesel engine in idle mode along with a lot of white noise).

So I went to ask a friend who has an old frequency generator and counter as apparently, one cannot buy the very precise and accurate ones any longer (or at least I have tried to shop online and cannot find anything close) the same holds true for a frequency counter – can’t find those which measure beyound four digits online either! (Perhaps the Bush Administration is planning to use certain frequencies on the American public for control purposes, and they have ordered all frequency generators and counters to be taken off the market so the public will remain in the dark of what may be going on, who knows)!

As I live in a small space, I hooked up this generator to my stereo and the FC as well as to test a frequency range from 5 to 25 Hz or so.

Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Then I had the speakers (good ones with 25cm diameter woofers) and blasted the 22.275Hz. (as far as my speakers could stand -- I was afraid of burning them out, I can't afford to rush out and buy new speakers right now)!

After several attempts and the rearranging of my speakers -- and fine tuning the volume -- eventually I was totally astounded! I could not believe it! I blasted that one frequency upon myself near my gut (woofer practically upon my gut itself) and indeed, in less than a minute, I had to make a run for the loo! IT FUCKING WORKED! This “brown note” must be genuine! I had to run to the toilet and I had loose stools along with some diarrhoea that came out of me, as if I hadn’t gone for a week! (The urgency was quite pronounced as well, I might add).

So as I have indeed read many blogs, and hear many bogus stories like the TV programme “Mythbusters” who try to debunk all this, well I have just proven the opposite! (The same with the TV show “Brainiac” as well).

Conclusion? With the right speakers (some that can handle “infrasound” or below 25 Hz) and a frequency generator that can produce a coherent sine wave as set at any desired frequency (along with a counter as to keep track of the frequency, of course) and to have it loud enough and near your gut, well, I’ve done it! I have fucking done it! I have induced myself to near bowel incontinence and wound up having taken a serious dump! IT WORKS!

Therefore unless you are prepared to experience some bowel incontinence, I would recommend that you think seriously before trying this experiment yourself. You might have to run out and do the laundry! Bang on 22.275Hz! Bang on job!

(Oh yes! In the event that my urgency of the initial experiment might have been pure coincidence, I tried the same experiment four days later -- same results! No coincidence here folks)!:
rolleyes2
caganeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-09, 11:21   #9
taz.frkz

Stage 5

Member of:
[Echipa de sprijin]
[4Rally]
[FOTO]
Default Re: Brown Noise 22.275hz

sa posteze cineva daca poate "suntele magice" la 8Hz si la 22.275Hz
taz.frkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-09, 11:01   #10
margineanu ovidiu

Stage 5

Member of:
[Competitor CNCA]

cred ca in romania sunt extrem de putine masini capabile sa reproduca 22hz,daca nu chiar inexistente(cel putin nu l-a nivelul sonor la care ar merita sa fie luate in seama)
scanspeak D2904/7100,15M ,21W/8554-00,jl12w7,d511r,h701,400bt,2xhollywood spv20,2xspv45
margineanu ovidiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 23:14   #11
raidaru

Stage 5

Member of:
[Competitor CNCA]

135db@20hz so far...........
raidaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-09, 21:49   #12
S.Alex-F

Stage 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc2DbWGZmN0

e bun ca sample pentru bass test...in niciun caz...ca sa te c*** pe tine!
dar la naiba e prea tare!
S.Alex-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-10, 22:44   #13
gigi_kent86

Stage 4

Member of:
[Competitor CNCA]

M-am k de ras cand am citit comment-urile la video-ul de mai sus.
Super tare... .
gigi_kent86 is offline   Reply With Quote
- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -