Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Diverse > Tot ceea ce nu poate fi incadrat

Old 04-03-09, 14:09   #46
mihai88

Stage 5

Member of:
[4Tuning International]
Default Re: ATENTIE la ce mailuri primiti ! Puteti ramane fara bani in cont instantaneu !

da oare chiar sunt oameni care pun botu?
oare cati bani fac ?
mihai88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-09, 16:20   #47
Sasha
Girl on Road

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Observator 4tuning]
Default Re: ATENTIE la ce mailuri primiti ! Puteti ramane fara bani in cont instantaneu !

again
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	818359  
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-09, 00:24   #48
OltcitPower

Stage 5

cum a facut ala...sa trimita mail de pe ....@raiffeisen.ro?
OltcitPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-09, 00:49   #49
pHlow
4Tuning International Member

Stage 5

Member of:
[4Tuning International]

Deobicei cand configurezi un server de mail, serverul trimite mailuri cu ce nume vrei tu. Spre exemplu, eu am un server pe care tin un site, si am instalat si sendmail-ul. Si acum pot trimite cu orice nume.(urmeaza o explicatie "nesimtita") Sendmail-ul este un soft caruia practic tu ii dai adresa destinatarului, adresa expeditorului, subiect, corp ..etc. iar el trimite, si nu sta sa verifice daca tie iti apartine sau nu adresa. Mi-e greu sa explic dar daca nu ma crezi, da-mi adresa ta de mail si iti trimit mail "de pe mailul tau".
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Last edited by pHlow; 06-03-09 at 00:55.
pHlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-09, 00:52   #50
SAX1987

Stage 5

Member of:
[4Tuning International]
[2 Roti]
[BMW]

Uite eu primesc chestii de genul :

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
POWERBALL LOTTERY
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
BATCH NO: PBL/67189098011/245679/1109
REF. NO: PBL/11278998789/908796//1109

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL LOTTERY BALLOT
INTERNATIONAL/WORLD GAMING BOARD. Your name attached to ticket number 219028657434 with Serial number 918735625 drew the lucky numbers of 21-70-81-82-99, which consequently won the lottery in the 1st
category.
You have just won yourself the sum of ONE MILLION EURO the satellite
software email lottery conducted by POWERBALL LOTTERY
In which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by software powered by the Internet.
Your email address was amongst those chosen in this quarter
and you are to contact our claim officer with the informations
below for Clearance.

CONTACT NAME: MARTIN FREEMAN
CITY/ COUNTRY: LONDON, ENGLAND.
TELEPHONE: + 4470 1112 1986
FAX: 44-87-1715-2472
EMAIL: clearance20093@8u8.com

Sincerely,
lrina Jenkins
SAX1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-09, 17:58   #51
NONE

Stage 5

Member of:
[4Tuning International]
[2 Roti]
[4Rally]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OltcitPower View Post
cum a facut ala...sa trimita mail de pe ....@raiffeisen.ro?
era un site,numai tin minte exact
puteai sa pui ce nume vroiai tu ex. presedinte.romania.ro,admin.4tuning.ro
NONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-09, 15:45   #52
mihai88

Stage 5

Member of:
[4Tuning International]

Masura de siguranta on-line
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:31 AM
"Raiffeisen Online Banking"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Stimate client,
Departamentul de Securitate On-line al Raiffeisen Bank va aduce la cunostinta ca in data de 23 martie 2009
am detectat mai multe tentative de autentificare neautorizate a contului dumneavoastra Raiffeisen Online.
Pentru a evita suspendarea automata a contului dumneavoastra din cauza fraudelor on-line va rugam sa va accesati contul la adresa mentionata mai jos in cel mai scurt timp.

Multumim pentru colaborare si nu uitati ca Raiffeisen Online nu va va cere niciodata mai mult de 2 cifre de pe cardul dumneavoastra de debit.

Raiffeisen Bank Romania

Adresa corecta a portalului de autentificare a Raiffeisen Online este:
(https://www.raiffeisenonline.ro/eBankingWeb/login?Lang=ro)

Va multumim pentru intelegere.
Cu stima, Echipa de Securitate Raiffeisen Bank Romania.

Raiffeisen Online (numere de telefon 021 / 306.55.55 sau 021 / 306.55.56 ). verde

© Raiffeisen Bank 2006 .

__________________________________________________ _____
Acest e-mail a fost scanat cu succes de MessageLabs Email
Security System.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Flag this message
Indisponibilitate temporara
Monday, March 23, 2009 12:56 PM
"Raiffeisen Online"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Stimate client,

Suntem in curs de optimizare a platformei tehnice a serviciului Raiffeisen Online.

Din motive de atac PHISHING masiv Raiffeisen intrerupe functionarea sistemului de Internet banking pana la confirmarea electronica.

Te rugam acceseaza confirmarea electronica.

Confirmarea Electronica Directa

Acceseaza Raiffeisen Online

Ne cerem scuze pentru eventualele neplaceri cauzate.

Va multumim pentru intelegere,

Echipa Raiffeisen Online

si din cate stiu io nu am nimic la "raifeisen"
Old 31-03-09, 12:04   #53
monica_bratila

Buna
Am primit si eu un mail in urma postarii unui anunt auto pe un site.Nici macar nu auzisem de asa ceva pana azi
Hello,
I want to inform you that i will buy your car but i have a business proposal for you.I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq,on war against terrorism.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year,i have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest.
Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism.I will need a car for myself and that is why i contacted you..

On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 5.2million USD. which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil. Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck.It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers.

I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money.It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. Where i have a problem is how to invest this money in Europe on stocks and real estate.I cannot move this money to the United states because i will be in Europe for about 3years and will want to invest it there with my wife who will be relocating with me,so i need someone i could trust.

If you accept,i will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because i am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary.I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secured car site where i can be sure that the person is real. I believe i can trust you. where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our discussions,then i can explain in details to you.
I will only reach you through email,because our calls might be monitored,I just have to be sure whom i am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network.

I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message,if no response after 3days i will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust,you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert i will always play safe in case you are the bad type,but i pray you are not. 5.2million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your account and i will come over for my money.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me.I hope i am been fair on this deal.
Regards,
Capt.Willy .
monica_bratila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-09, 16:55   #54
mihai88

Stage 5

Member of:
[4Tuning International]

"is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone"

un mare bullshit

cine e asa prost sa "imparta" 5.2 mil cu o persoana pe care nu a vazut-o in viata lui =))))))))))))
(daca esti curioasa dai inainte )
Old 31-03-09, 17:03   #55
monica_bratila

daaaa.....sunt foarte curioasa :P
sper doar sa nu mai primesc nimic de la adresa de mail respectiva....nu vreau sa am de a face cu mafioti

dar ce poveste au putut sa inventeze...cate detalii.....
monica_bratila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-09, 21:14   #56
eMH
2 Roti

Stage 5

Member of:
[2 Roti]
[PEUGEOT]

Vad ca stiu destul de multa engleza,deci nu cred ca is gainari romani. Eu zic sa te bagi in seama cu ei,asta bineinteles fara sa le dai datele tale personale. Da-le si tu niste date fictive...
eMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-09, 20:06   #57
white_angel8934

Ceva asemanator am primit si eu...
United Nations Assisted Program
Directorate of International Payment
United Nations Liaison Office - Africa
Telephone: +234-803-269-8488

Dear Beneficiary,

It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $9.8million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Umaru Yar'Adua to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes.

Now how would you like to receive your payment? By Check or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $10,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days.

Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via UPS.

Because we have signed a contract with UPS which should expire by the end of May 2009 you will only need to pay $320.00 instead of $374.00 saving you $54.00! So if you pay before may 28th you save $54.00 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $320.00 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 24hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name : Donna L. Vargas: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991598420403 (www.ups.com)
Name : Rovenda Elaine Clayton: UPS Tracking Number: 1Z757F991596606592 (www.ups.com)

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $320.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $320 but because FedEx have temporarily discontinued the COD which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping as stated on their website: http://fedex.com/us/international/ir...l?gtmcc=us#C10 We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual $320 to $354.00 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $9.8million you are advised to contact our correspondent in Africa the delivery officer Rev. (Sir). Dennis Peter with the information below, Call Telephone: +234-803-269-8488.

On contacting him do provide him with the following information's:

Your full Name...
Your Address:................
Home/Cell Phone:...................
Preferred Payment Method (ATM/Cashier Check):................

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. John Beiger
CC: Federal Bureau of Investigation
CC: National Central Bureau of Interpol
white_angel8934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-09, 20:07   #58
white_angel8934

Dupa care primesc...

The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
George L.Dave
GAO Anti Fraud NET
441 G Street NW Mail Stop 4T21
Washington, DC 20548

Our Work is done at the request of congressional committees or subcommittees or is mandated by public laws or committee reports. We also undertake research under the authority of the Controller General. We support congressional oversight by

1, auditing agency operations to determine whether federal funds are being spent efficiently and effectively;
2, investigating allegations of illegal and improper activities;
3, reporting on how well government programs and policies are meeting their objectives;
4, performing policy analysis and outlining options for congressional consideration;
and 5, issuing legal decisions and opinions, such as bid protest rulings and reports on agency rules.

We advise Congress and the heads of executive agencies about ways to make government more efficient, effective, ethical, equitable and responsive.Our work leads to laws and acts that improve government operations, saving the government and tax payers billions of dollars. This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.

During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you are dealing with the wrong person in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.Just this month we recover some amount from fraudulent people in Nigeria with the help of the new government in Nigeria and the total money recover was $11,000.000.00 in which the Nigeria government decided to give away the money to an American ,Australia,Asia,European,Canada Citizen with correct social security details as a compensation, either unemployed/employed as in accordance with the new president of America permission as an External Stimulus Relief , your name and address came out and we the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) decided to contact in regards to your claims.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD. Since the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this
is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email or by phone for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf while the shipment of the ATM CARD is been taken care of once your approval slip is signed and sealed by you.

CONTACT INFORMATION NAME: MR.REV DENNIS PETER

EMAIL:Revdennispeter@axigenmail.com
TELEPHONE: +23480-32698488
BANK:OCEANIC BANK PLC 22,RANDLE ROAD
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS,NIGERIA

Do contact MR.REV DENNIS PETER of the ATM CARD CENTRE with your details and reconfirmed you information

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
BANK NAME:

We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you. Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

George L.Dave
GAO Anti Fraud NET
441 G Street NW Mail Stop 4T21
Washington, DC 20548

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with MR.REV DENNIS PETER of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.
Old 11-06-09, 20:11   #59
white_angel8934

Deci prima data trebuia sa primesc 9,8 mil $, iar a doua oara 11 mil $, dar aia care imi dadeau 9,8 mil sunt "the bad people" , iar cei cu 11 mil sunt cei buni... Deci ar trebui sa fiu un om bogat...
Old 11-06-09, 20:42   #60
BigDaddy_1112

Stage 5

Si ne miram ca e criza economica cand se arunca cu milioane de dolari in stanga si in dreapta! De la FBI, de la Agentia de Loterie din Irlanda, Zimbabwe, Somalia...
Pe un prieten l-au sunat cica de la Orange, ca a castigat 5 mii de oiro, i-au spus numele, nr de telefon, ales aleatoriu din lista de abonati la serviciu. L-a rugat sa cumpere 2 cartele de reincarcare de o anumita valoare cu mentiunea ca il va suna peste X minute. Tipul a pus botul, m-a sunat chiar sa se laude ca este mai bogat cu 5 mii euro. Eu cand am auzit am ras, i-am spus ca e prost daca, crede asa ceva. I-AM SPUS SA NU CUMVA SA DEA CODUL DE REINCARCARE. A devenit mai sceptic. Prostanacul a cumparat 2 cartele, a fost sunat din nou. I-au cerut sa ii dea ceva cod de spate, etc. la sfarsit i-a cerut codul de reincarcare...... i l-a dictat. Am uitat sa precizez ca Nesimtitul i-a spus sa nu foloseasca codul. ,, Norocosul'' il intreaba ba sigur nu e pacaleala, nu faceti farse la telefon, si i se raspunde:,, Da' de unde domle' imi arde mie de glume si prostii ca de azi dimineata tot suna pe castigatori!". Oricum, dupa 5 min. incearca sa foloseasca codurile, bineinteles, i s-a spus ca erau eronate! Bravo, tocmai i-ai reincarcat la hot cartela!

L-au sunat si pe taicamio: ,, Buna seara, sunt X, de la Orange, .... va informam ca ati castigat 2 500 de euro... '' nu apuca sa termina propozitia ca il ia taicamio tare, fiind mai boland de felul lui, in sensul bun,:,, Auzi, ba, tu crezi ca s-o intalnit hotul cu prostul, F***-TI MORTII MATII DE BORIT!!!". si i-a inchis. Am ras de mi-au sarit si mucii.
Oricum, mare tupeu au escrocii astia sa te sune in persoana. Imi imaginez cum se chinuie de se c**a pe ei sa foloseasca un limbaj cat mai elevat!

Last edited by BigDaddy_1112; 11-06-09 at 20:58.
BigDaddy_1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -