Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Masini & Tuning > Discutii generale masini

Discutii generale masini Discutii generale despre masini : Colt Legislativ, Taxa Inmatriculare, Intrebari-Raspunsuri, Recomandari, Accidente

Old 25-09-12, 18:35   #1
alias

Stage 5

Default Feriti-va de Edem Pitch !!!

Dupa ce anterior am incercat sa vand o masina iar ce sa intamplat gasiti aici : https://forum.4tuning.ro/27-discutii-...nd-masina.html

Se contureaza un nou tip de inselatorie.

Am fost contactat pe mail de un anume Captain Edem Pitch, si mi se cereau informatii despre masina. Am raspuns mailului si am specificat pretul si ca nu sunt de acord cu transferuri bancare sau alte inventii.

Am primit urmatorul raspuns:

Hello Alin,

Thanks for the details and information about your Car history. I am in dire need of your assistance; I will buy the Car at your given price and i will like to confide in you on a business proposal.

I know that this is certainly an unconventional approach to start a relationship, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action. I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.

Based on the United States Legislative and Executive decision that we must evacuate Afghanistan immediately, I have been redeployed to come and work in your country's Military Base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up Terrorist targeted States on War against Terrorism (W.A.T). I will need an Car for myself and that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. Which I got from crude Oil deal we transacted here in Afghanistan and that is one of the major reasons why I am contacting you to champion this fund perfectly to your care. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good reliable investment, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in your country for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be presented as the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount of money, so I need to present someone as the bonafide beneficiary to the fund. I am an American and an intelligence officer, so I have 100% authentic means of transferring this fund through Diplomatic means via Red Cross UN relief plane, all I want is just your acceptance and all will be fortified.

Please, if you are interested in this transaction, i give you the complete details you need for us to carry this transaction successfully. I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you by e-mail, because our Calls might be monitored that is why i went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. If you are interested, please send me your Full Names, Full Address and Mobile Number, finally your ID for proper identification, so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I want to deal with someone that is real, not imaginary. If you are not interested, do not respond to this e-mail and delete this Message please. If no response after 3 days, i will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In less than 7 days the box should be in your possession, and i will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total and 70% for me. I hope i have been fair to this deal.
Get back to me with your full information:

Your full name ..............................
Your full address .......................................
Your direct phone number ................

Thank you for your Time,

Captain Edem Pitch

Acum o sa raspund sa vad la ce propuneri va regurge !!!
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-12, 07:22   #2
TRAIASCAromania

Stage 2

Default Re: Feriti-va de Edem Pitch !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias View Post
Dupa ce anterior am incercat sa vand o masina iar ce sa intamplat gasiti aici : https://forum.4tuning.ro/27-discutii-...nd-masina.html

Se contureaza un nou tip de inselatorie.

Am fost contactat pe mail de un anume Captain Edem Pitch, si mi se cereau informatii despre masina. Am raspuns mailului si am specificat pretul si ca nu sunt de acord cu transferuri bancare sau alte inventii.

Am primit urmatorul raspuns:

Hello Alin,

Thanks for the details and information about your Car history. I am in dire need of your assistance; I will buy the Car at your given price and i will like to confide in you on a business proposal.

I know that this is certainly an unconventional approach to start a relationship, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action. I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.

Based on the United States Legislative and Executive decision that we must evacuate Afghanistan immediately, I have been redeployed to come and work in your country's Military Base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up Terrorist targeted States on War against Terrorism (W.A.T). I will need an Car for myself and that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2 million USD. Which I got from crude Oil deal we transacted here in Afghanistan and that is one of the major reasons why I am contacting you to champion this fund perfectly to your care. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good reliable investment, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in your country for about 3years, so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be presented as the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount of money, so I need to present someone as the bonafide beneficiary to the fund. I am an American and an intelligence officer, so I have 100% authentic means of transferring this fund through Diplomatic means via Red Cross UN relief plane, all I want is just your acceptance and all will be fortified.

Please, if you are interested in this transaction, i give you the complete details you need for us to carry this transaction successfully. I think i can trust you, where we are now we can only communicate through our military facilities, communication is secured, so nobody can monitor our e-mails, then i can explain in details to you. I will only reach you by e-mail, because our Calls might be monitored that is why i went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. If you are interested, please send me your Full Names, Full Address and Mobile Number, finally your ID for proper identification, so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I want to deal with someone that is real, not imaginary. If you are not interested, do not respond to this e-mail and delete this Message please. If no response after 3 days, i will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact information details, so that we can go on. In less than 7 days the box should be in your possession, and i will come for my money. I will give you 30% of the total and 70% for me. I hope i have been fair to this deal.
Get back to me with your full information:

Your full name ..............................
Your full address .......................................
Your direct phone number ................

Thank you for your Time,

Captain Edem Pitch

Acum o sa raspund sa vad la ce propuneri va regurge !!!

lol citi ani ai? clar ca e fals.
TRAIASCAromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-12, 10:01   #3
Supra_Guy
Toyota Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[Toyota]

E veche treaba.. doar ca acum au inlocuit directorul bancii din Nigeria cu soldatul American, in misiune ))
Supra_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-12, 10:49   #4
squid

Stage 5

Member of:
[BMW]
[2 Roti]
[Street 4 Cars]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

Prin 2009-2010 era un print arab
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-12, 14:06   #5
bobby_gsi2
Opel Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[Opel]
[4Rally]

Al meu e pe undeva prin Australia pe nu stiu ce vas . Culmea e ca eu am anunt cu niste roti de iarna...probabil vroia la pretul ala toata masina .

2,0 MPI.......109 iepe si shase cai frumosi
bobby_gsi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-13, 22:20   #6
FleurDeLis

Stock

Alias,bine ai venit in club. Mi-a scris si mie nea' capitanu' asta,ba mie chiar mi-a trimis si scan dupa un pasaport...parca e editat in paint
FleurDeLis is offline   Reply With Quote
- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -