Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Masini & Tuning > MASINA MEA > HONDA - ACURA > Masina mea Honda - Acura

Old 02-08-09, 20:32   #16
Adriano98_R

Stage 3

Default Re: '9x - Civic EG6 SIR - 1.6 16v VTEC (B16Ax) - NEW THREAD !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebunul_89 View Post
Si la Dumnezeu ii place ce ii frumos :X:X arata demential .. pacat ca ai vandut-o, dar ii bine ca mai poti sa o vezi si sa te plimbi cu ea )
Multumesc,

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulasinio
Cel mai frumos EG6 care l-am vazut, daca nu ma atasam asa tare de tegra asta era modelul care il vroiam.

@CristianD: M-am uitat si eu de un set pt a mea dar nu sunt pe aici, deci numai pe anglia, state, europa... pret informativ

Mersi omul, @ChristianD: Cum a zis Yuli
Adriano98_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-09, 23:53   #17
Adriano98_R

Stage 3

Haven't posted up since september so said i'll update since i've done a few thing with the car.

Right so first thing was to strip the wiring loom of any unnecessary cables,relays and abs sensors to shed some weight,the whole lot came to 5kgs which i was very surprised

Then it was time to finish off the wire tuck

Bit more weight loss,removed the double layer of metal on the fire wall=2kgs and cut the inside of the doors as much as possible

Next i ordered a Karcepts CAI because the existing intake wasn't great

Also purchased a fully balanced Carbonetics single carbon disc clutch which was only used for 3 rounds of the Irish time attack series so was in perfect cond very nice bite off it and its actualy very user friendly and easy to drive.We weighed the flywheel+clutch combo and it was1.3 kgs lighter than the stock one which turned out was on its last legs , also changed the EP3 box gear sets to low mileage DC5 gear sets in which 4th,5th& 6th are shorter = nice improvement in pick up and smoothness through those gears.

EP3 gear set out

DC5 gear set in

Stiffer front springs,the 10kgs on the front were changed to the back and 14kgs were put on the front

The Advans on the front were well worn out and one of them was fairly shredded so went for 2 Falcon FK452's which i have to say are quite good all rounder

Put the interior back in for the moment,also fitted mugen skirts and honda rear spats will get some picks over the next week or two
Old 05-12-09, 01:08   #18
Adriano98_R

Stage 3

@Achim: Poti te rog sa stergi ultimul post al meu si asta,wrong thread by mistake Mersi!
Adriano98_R is offline   Reply With Quote

- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -