Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Masini & Tuning > MASINA MEA > DACIA > Masina mea Dacia

Old 26-01-12, 23:36   #16
cata50

Stage 5

Member of:
[DACIA]
[SEAT]
Default Re: Dacia SupeRNova by DarioGTI - Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cata50 View Post
package does not exist
package Romania does not exist!

sorry
cata50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-12, 10:55   #17
HoricutzWSR
Virtual Tuner

Stage 5

Member of:
[Design Team]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]
[Virtual Tuning]
[Freehand Design Usergroup]

"Europa", "Clima", "Rapsodie" they were all levels of equipment, each of them having distinct extras...

great job you did on the car overall, tons of respect for individualizing it properly!

https://forum.4tuning.ro/191-bazar-au...ml#post5624650
HoricutzWSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-12, 19:41   #18
DarioGTI

Stage 1

Hi everyone,

this weekend in Croatia, we organised the 2nd official Dacia Club Croatia meeting in Sisak. I don't know the exact number of guests, but we had special guests from Serbia (the dark-red Logan Prestige), and some reinforcments from Renault Club Croatia.
Special thanks to AK Cindric, the licensed Renault and Dacia dealer in Sisak, and to Renault-Nissan Hrvatska for all of the small gifts for all the guests.

so here are some pics:

You can find all pictures on this link: (watch from page 6 to page 1)
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ6QQtppZZ20

Btw - my SuperNova hasn't any new update, so I don't have to say anything in that plan.

Just one question: does anybody know the paint code of my SN?

C ya later!
DarioGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-12, 23:52   #19
Cristinelul

Stage 5

Welcome Dario: welcome first and second i like your car because it's simply and maintained! You going to leave so high? Good luck with your project! Success!
Cristinelul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-12, 00:04   #20
DarioGTI

Stage 1

Cristinelul - thanks for the good words. I plan to lower the car with custom-made coilovers. I know who made them, how long it takes, what will I get, everything.
The only problem now is money, but the time will come! I'm not in a hurry, so I'm going step-by-step...

For this season, I plan just a few things - clean look bumpers and and a new central console.
Now I am waiting for a package with Festoon LED lights, and some T5 LED bulbs for the interior. This would be a small update to my garage.

And just a quote from my upper post:
"Just one question: does anybody know the paint code of my SN?" or, where can I find the paint code?

C ya!
Old 25-04-12, 08:55   #21
Thomas Everywhere

Stage 5

mm, Nice SuperNova from Croatia. I think your car have need of black windows on the back, will look Nice. You have started very well, I will follow your project continues! Yeah...money always are a problem. Goodluck!!
Old 20-05-12, 23:00   #22
DarioGTI

Stage 1

Here are some news!

The winter is over, the nice weather has come, and so came new ideas and even better enhtusiasm! At the start of the season, my Dacia was on 60.000km (25.02.2012.), today it has about 64.200km. So I started this season with darkening of the side blinkers, installing LED lights in the interior light and license plate lights, and soon I will install LED bulbs into the dashboard (LEDs are ready, I only need to install them). There are also headrest covers with the Dacia logo. On the car are now MOMO distances 1cm on the rear axle, no problem with rubbing. A few days ago, I mounted black sticker between the front and rear doors, when I mount window films, the effect will be excellent.

Today I wass in Donji Miholjac on the humanitarian Street style & DB drag contest, there I won the second place in the MIDI class with my SuperNova (the classes where: mini, midi, maxi, extreme, europe, far east, old school, publics choice, judges choice).

For the next plans I don't know what would I say, soon I am going to a «big legalization» for the LPG instalation and for the bigger tyre dimension, installing the LEDs for the dashboard, darkening the windows, for the rest we will se, the money is also breaking everything, but step by step I'm going further!

Here are a few pics:

60.000km

Weekend action with my friends

Darkened side blinkers

Dacia Club Croatia meeting in Sisak, Croatia

LED lights in the interior and LED licens plate lights ( on the secong picture, you can see the headrest cover)

Black sticker between the doors

A few pics of SuperNova from the today's Street Style (the red Solenza is from my friend, also the dark blue BMW 3 is from my friend, and the red Seat Cordoba from another friend)

Dear friends, this is all of it for this time from me, after the «legalization attempt» I will send you the results!

Cheers!
Old 17-06-12, 22:47   #23
DarioGTI

Stage 1

Updates:

darkened windows by myself!

Some photoshop renders for my styling plans with the SuperNova

Lowered with coilovers, clean bumper with black scoops, grill debadge, grill in car color but the interior of the grill in black, darkened windows, mini badlook, black hood maybe carbon look, vr6 lip, darkened headlight housing and blinkers.

Lowered with coilovers, clean bumper, side skirts, debadge trunk and removed trunk opener, darkened windows, semi-clean trunk at the license plate, removed rear door openers

C ya later!
Old 29-07-12, 14:46   #24
DarioGTI

Stage 1

UPDATE:

Kilometers: 68.100km

Papers from homologation arrived 2 months ago, now I am full road legal (I homologated the LPG instalation and 195/45R15 tyres)

Installed blue LEDs in the main gauge, they give much better light than normal blue bulbs

Installed a new HU - Alpine CDE 9880R - a new world after Pioneer and Sony

Coming soon: debadge grill

C ya!
Old 29-07-12, 15:49   #25
StreetStyle22

Stage 5

Member of:
[DACIA]

Welcome and you have a nice SuperNova..
I have a Nova 1.6 with the old Dacia engine,it's the same car,but a different engine and transmision and some parts.
Looks great ! Keep up with the good work. You could lower a little bit more ?
StreetStyle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-12, 16:00   #26
DarioGTI

Stage 1

Thanks! I know I have to lower it, and I know how much will that cost me, and where I have to go to make the coilovers, but the money is slowing me down. BUT - it will be!
Old 04-09-12, 11:18   #27
chyryCRY

Stage 5

Member of:
[RENAULT]

hEY THERE ! hy most of all welkome !
you need to lower it fast it will make it more better ! keep it up !
chyryCRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-12, 17:28   #28
DarioGTI

Stage 1

Update:

Service done, 70.000km - oil 10W40, oil filter, fuel filter. Costs about 25€

Kickers gone, picture taken at the demonting of the Kickers

MOT - 09/2012 - grade:ecxellent

Some new things in the trunk:2x Alpine TypeR 12 SWR-1242D 500W RMS, 1500W MAX

One picture from "the walk"...

New car papers with 15" tires and LPG

AMP for TypeR's, Sound Magus X1502, 1500W RMS at1Ohm

On the left one Croatian's car magazine with some girl, on the right is the calendar of Dacia Club Croatia with my Dacia

On the left iz the certificate for the 3rd place in Odzak (Bosnia) for dbDrag Mini class, result 131.7 via Kickers and song, on the right is my medal and certificate for the 2nd place in streetStyle medium class from Donji Miholjac (Croatia).

Here are some of my components - 2x TypeR, Rockford Fosgate P312D4 that I bought after selling the Kickers, JBL amp for the speakers, condensator 1F Ground Zero. The remote door locking and the Alpine coaxials are my birthday presents from friends. (On this pic there is no Magus)

To je ukratko to, maska bez znaka se jos radi, cekam da skupim jos par djelova pa sve zajedno lakirati. Treba napraviti i novu kutiju za TypeR-ove, naci deblji naponski kabel i tako.

That would be it, the badgelles grill isn't still over, I am waiting for some other parts, so I will paint them all together. The next is to make a new subwoofer enclosure for the 2xRs, and finding some bigger power cable for them.

Now I am on 73.000km.

C ya!
Old 18-10-12, 21:56   #29
b08ygs
Dacia Driver

Stage 5

Member of:
[DACIA]
[Old School Cars]

De ce in Croatia se pot omologa anvelope dar in scumpa si comunista Romanie nu se poate... cat de frumos, bravo voua ca puteti sa faceti astfel de lucruri noua ne mai trebuie cam 50 de ani sa ajunge la nivelu vostru de acum

Pasionat de fiarele vechi care merg mai spectaculos ca plasticele de ultima generatie....
O batrana din '76
b08ygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-12, 10:53   #30
Tis-ul

Stage 5

Your plans sound nice, but, if you want to make shaved doors, make all of them, not only two.

Take LOW on the street .
Tis-ul is offline   Reply With Quote
- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -