Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > AUTO COMERCIAL > Bazar CAR AUDIO > DVD / TV Auto / Navigatii

DVD / TV Auto / Navigatii DVD, TV Auto, DVD Auto Player, TV Masina, LCD, Tv Tuner, TFT, Monitoare, Multimedia, ICE, Parasolar, Monitor Plafon , Navigatii, audio

Old 08-05-09, 20:28   #1
grigs

Stage 2

Default Opel CID Video Interface KIT for Vectra C / Signum

The OCIDVi-VC unit is an interface adaptor for Opel Vectra C / Signum CID available in car providing video input auxiliary

Our Car Video Interface is a professional product that allows you to integrate an external Video source to your cars factory fitted CID Screen.
Once connected it gives you the ability to connect an In car DVD player, iPod Video, PDA, DVB-T TV Tuner, Rear View Camera, Car Navigation GPS etc to keep your passengers entertained.
Installation is relatively simple and does not require modification of the electrical equipment of the car. It does not require separate power.

Features and Capabilities

1. Compatible to CID available for Vectra C / Signum / Meriva / Corsa D connected to the following enthertainment head units: CD30, CD30 MP3, CD50 Phono, CDC40 Opera, CD70 Navi, DVD90 Navi and DVD100 Navi.
2. Watch any Video source on your original Factory fitted CID Screen
3. Three composite video inputs (CVBS) with RCA female connectors. The 2nd video input is reserved for the rear video camera. Optional S-video input
instead of 3rd RCA composite video input.
4. NTSC TV system compatibility only.
5. 16:9 image format.
6. Automatic detection and switching to the video source for rear view camera.
7. Automatic detection and switching to main CID image for viewing caller’s name (Opel Phone car kit)
8. Configuration for a reverse camera which does not render "the image in the mirror"
9. Image luminosity adjustment
10.Down the consumption of the battery while the CID-controller displays the image or when the CID is turned off.
11.Reset function
12.Multi-functions push button for selecting and configuring of video sources.

Video Interface Kit Part List

1.Video Interface board (not include CID)
2.Video connections and control cable for three RCA female video inputs, Push button signals, rear camera signal and Telmute signal
3.Push button with backlight
4.Audio / Video extension cable with RCA male connectors
5.All essential wires and connectors
6.30 pole cable for inside connection
7.Installation Manual.

Can be fitted anywhere in the car.
The main purpose of the OCIDVi kit is to provide in car entertainment systems
with video auxiliary inputs capabilities for Video devices including DVD, TV
tuners, PDA, Rear video camera, etc.

The price is 160euro + shipping cost. Can be shipped anywhere in EU and worldwide.
If you are interested to buy the Video Interface kit please send me a personal message with your email address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOnY1flxfIk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2758_weblargel.jpg
Views:	2464
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	908759   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_CIDVC_BACK.jpg
Views:	2961
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	908760  
grigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-09, 23:48   #2
slusar

Stock

Default Re: Opel CID Video Interface KIT for Vectra C / Signum

HI
I have an Opel Vectra C with CD 70 and I am interested to buy the Opel CID Video Interface KIT.

how much will it cost with shipping to Poland.please write me back

My email is slusar@o2.pl.

Thanks
slusar is offline   Reply With Quote

- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -