Go Back   Forum 4Tuning > Tuning Motor & Mecanica > Cum facem rost de mai multi cai putere ?

Cum facem rost de mai multi cai putere ? Vrei sa maresti puterea masinii tale ? Afla daca se poate, si ce trebuie sa faci.

Old 01-12-03, 22:02   #1
zetemte

Presedinte Insomnia Racing

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Insomnia]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]
Default DYNOMETER

Salut!

Stii cineva unde pot sa \"calculez\" cat cai am in Bucuresti ? e vorba despre o masina speciala ( nu auto, dar o loc ) in care poate sa calculez cat (putere) cai are masina. In engleza asta numeste DYNOMETER.

Am intrebat la C&C Tuning, dar ei au spus, ca nu exista asa ceva in Romania ... Dar nu am putut sa cred.

Stiu limba engleza mai bine, daca stii cineva engleza varog cititi, ce am sris aici ...

--->

Hi!

Does somebody knows where I colud measure how many horses does my car have? I'm talking about the Dynometer. You go there with a car and put your car on the rolls. You accelarate untill Max. speed, but your car actually stays in one play, just the rolls move around. The you get a printout with a graph, on which you see at how many RPM's, how many horses you have.

Thanks,

Portocala Mecanica
zetemte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-03, 05:53   #2
TNos

Stage 5

can you please tell what can it do?or from where i can get informations about it?real ones and updated.
TNos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-03, 11:17   #3
zetemte

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Insomnia]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

Unfortunetly you CAN'T do this in Romania. There is NO Dynometer in this country ... It's hard to belive, but it's true I hope, that someone will finally bring one ...

Peace,
Old 20-12-03, 05:21   #4
TNos

Stage 5

that's why i asked.I would like to start something on my own,and i asked for details to see if this would pay off.
TNos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-03, 14:16   #5
Anonymous

Stage 5

I've made some research, depends what amount of money are we talking about. If you want I can help you to gather some informations. But this is not conversation for the forum write to me on mineail --> zetemte@insomniaracing.org

I will tell the aproximativ prices ... the cheapest Dyno is about 12 000 - 14 000 Euro. But you need to add to this place, where you are going to install it. But this Dyno for ~14 000 Euro gives you only oppurnity to measure the power and the torque. You won't be able to tune the Chips for the engine. What Romania really needs is one for 50 000 Euro - this is full professional and with this mashine you can a lot of things.

But as a start I think this one for 14 000 would do ... I mean would be ok. You can measure power and the torque. Of course you get a prinout, which shows you where do you have power etc. If you are good at engines, you are able to read from it, what is wrong etc ... Plus you now when to change gears ... A lot of things ...

If you are really intrested send me an email and we will talk.

Peace out,
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-03, 14:18   #6
zetemte

Stage 5

Member of:
[Moderators]
[Insomnia]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]

I've made some research, depends what amount of money are we talking about. If you want I can help you to gather some informations. But this is not conversation for the forum write to me on mineail --> zetemte@insomniaracing.org

I will tell the aproximativ prices ... the cheapest Dyno is about 12 000 - 14 000 Euro. But you need to add to this place, where you are going to install it. But this Dyno for ~14 000 Euro gives you only oppurnity to measure the power and the torque. You won't be able to tune the Chips for the engine. What Romania really needs is one for 50 000 Euro - this is full professional and with this mashine you can a lot of things.

But as a start I think this one for 14 000 would do ... I mean would be ok. You can measure power and the torque. Of course you get a prinout, which shows you where do you have power etc. If you are good at engines, you are able to read from it, what is wrong etc ... Plus you now when to change gears ... A lot of things ...

If you are really intrested send me an email and we will talk.

Peace out,
Old 21-12-14, 20:11   #7
SEBASTIAN

Stage 5

Member of:
[Mitsubishi]
[PARTICIPANT CURSE]
[SUBARU]
Default Re: DYNOMETER

cat de in urma eram la capitolul asta si ce cifre se vehiculau ...
SEBASTIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
- Copyright 2024 4Tuning -